Easy Movable Concrete Mixer For Building House
|Unit Price:||3600~8800 USD|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Port:||Qingdao Port,Tianjin Port,Shanghai Port|
Model No.: JZR350
Diesel Engine powered mobile medium size jzr 350L capacity hydraulic tipping Concrete cement Mixer
With gravity type,bipyramid and reversal discharging, JZ Series concrete mixer is suitable for mixing plastic, half dry concrete. batching plant mixer It has features of reliably drive, light weight, high efficiency.
1. Heavy duty, reversing drum, hydraulic feed concrete mixer,
2. High mixing efficiency, enables the mixer to produce up to 40 batches per hour.
3. 15 cubic meters output, the standard machine includes water tank with a Water Meter,
4. Hand/electric start, air-cooled diesel engine/water cooling diesel engine are optional,
5. Towable chassis with two pneumatic-tired wheels,
6. Jacking system allows wheel removal for storage during long-term use.
The concrete mixer is of a bigger capacity, self-falling type. It is suitable for mixing plastic and low-slump concrete. The aggregate size is required to be smaller than 60 mm. The drum revolves for mixing and reverses for discharging. The rated output capacity of this mixer is 0.50 cubic meters. The concrete mixer is widely used in building sites, road and bridge projects, and many other construction sites.
It adds a water pump for water circulation between the water tank of the engine and the radiator; keeping the engine water temperature to be stable.
Removing the air sucking point from the back to the front reduces to suck the dust. The 300-liter concrete mixer will be good to prolong the service life of the engine.
Compact structure; higher reliability; mixing evenly; big capacity; easy operation; easily movable between sites, etc.
Portable with wheels, lightweight, easy to move
Home garden electric & diesel concrete mixer
Hydraulic pressure loading and automatic discharge system
Appropriate for the area with no electricity or high-cost electricity
Packing & Shipping
1. Provide Turn-Key Solutions, especially technical consultation service,
2. Provide Installation, debug, and provide complete technical training.
3. Guarantee: 15 months in common using condition (except damageable and artificial destruction)
4. Repair: 1) We provide technical guidance all life.
2) Within the guarantee period, we will offer spare parts free of charge
If spare part of jzr 350 portable cement concrete mixer Installation is broken and the problems caused by our quality. we will repair in free of charge.
Q1:How long is the warranty of your equipment?
A: Our warranty period is one year generally.
Q2:What is your payment term?
A: You can transfer the payment via T/T. We will provide you with the bank detail. Generally, 30% prepaid and the rest 70% should be paid before shipping.
Q3:Do you provide any after-sale service?
A: Yes, we have a professional after-sales service team which can solve your problems in time. we provide a life-long technical support service from pre-sale to after-sale for every set of our Equipment.
Q4: Can I have detailed information about your Equipment and your company, such as specifications, pictures, videos, price lists, and catalog?
A: Yes, surely, we would like to send all of the detailed information about our machines to you by email, or on WhatsApp/WeChat at our earliest time.
Q5:Can I visit your factory?
A: Yes. Welcome to your visit any time you are convenient!
Zhengzhou SMART Machinery Manufacture Co.,Ltd
- Company Name: Zhengzhou SMART Machinery Manufacture Co.,Ltd
- Representative: Carls Gao
- Product/Service: Concrete Batching Plant , Concrete Mixer , Concrete Pump , Concrete Block Machine , Brick Making Machine , Glass Cutting Machiner
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000CNY
- Year Established: 2019
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 3
- No. of R&D Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- No. of QC Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): Below 1,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Shangjie District, Xingyang City, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
- Contact Person: Mr. Carls
- Tel: 86-371-86220163
Premium Related Products