Selection of multi effect evaporator:
1. Efficiency selection: mainly consider the size of the treatment capacity, the boiling point rise value of the steamed waste material, and the number of equipment. Multi effect operation is suitable for large treatment capacity; The more efficiency, the less steam consumption and the higher equipment investment; The higher the boiling point, the smaller the effective temperature difference and the smaller the effective number.
2. Selection of exhaust steam condenser: when exhaust steam (ineffective secondary steam) has to be recovered, indirect condenser should be used, such as tubular and spiral plate heat exchanger; When the exhaust steam does not need to be recovered, direct condensers should be used, such as direct atmospheric condensers and water jet pumps. When the final effect is atmospheric pressure evaporation, the exhaust steam can be discharged directly without condenser.
3. Process selection: in downstream operation, the pressure of the aftereffect evaporation chamber is lower than that of the front effect, and the pump power required for solution transportation between effects is smaller. In addition, due to the low humidity of after effect evaporation, the pre effect solution will flash out some steam after entering the after effect, so the consumption of raw steam is low. However, in the downstream process, the concentration of aftereffect is high, the temperature is low, the viscosity is high and the heat transfer rate is low. The reverse operation is opposite to the forward operation, with high temperature and high concentration in the front effect and low temperature and low concentration in the back effect, which makes the heat transfer rate of each effect close to each other, but requires high power of inter effect feed pump and more steam consumption. It is not suitable for the treatment of heat sensitive materials, and it is not suitable for the materials whose medium corrosivity increases with the increase of temperature and concentration. Horizontal and mixed flow processes can also be used here according to the specific conditions of materials.
4. Heating area: evaporator. The determination of heating area is determined by the material balance, heat balance, heat transfer calculation and process form. Multi effect evaporator can be divided into common multi effect evaporation system and forced circulation multi effect evaporator according to its application. Forced circulation evaporator is based on multiple external circulation evaporators, and external circulation pump is added. Generally speaking, the energy consumption of the double effect evaporation system with heat pump is similar to that of the three effect evaporation system, which can increase the flow rate of the material in the evaporation tube, improve the heat transfer effect and increase the degree of evaporation. Political cycle evaporator can be used in the evaporation process of crystallization, and is non heat sensitive material occasions.
The long tube evaporator with forced circulation is characterized by the forced circulation of feed liquid by pump, and the circulation speed is up to 2-5m/s.The feed liquid is heated to boiling point through the heating tube and then evaporated in evaporation chamber. Because this type of equipment is outside the tube concentration, and the flow rate of material liquid in the tube is large, so it is suitable for evaporation of crystalline precipitation, or easy scale material. The heat transfer effect of forced circular long tube evaporator has great effect, the total heat transfer coefficient is 930-5800W/(㎡*K). But the power consumption of this type of equipment is large, and the power consumption per square meter of heating area is 0.4-0.8KW, so heating area of this evaporator should not be designed too large.
Forced circulation evaporator heater by the effect of each effect separator, a condenser, a circulating pump, between the pump efficiency or through material control valve, and vacuum drainage systems, sub-cylinder, operating platform, electrical instrumentation and control cabinet, valves, piping and other system components.
Yangzhou Tongyang Chemical Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Company Name: Yangzhou Tongyang Chemical Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Representative: GUILONG SUN
- Product/Service: Heat Exchangers , Reaction Stills , Storage Tanks , Column Category , Steel Structure Equipment , Environmental Products
- Capital (Million US $): 120,000,000
- Year Established: 1990
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 1% - 10%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): Above 100,000 square meters
- Factory Location: 109, Jingang rd, Bali town
- Contact Person: Ms. Lucy Liu
- Tel: 86--18556139427
Premium Related Products